“The National Security Agency had access to all Americans’ communications — faxes, phone calls, and their computer communications,” Tice claimed. “It didn’t matter whether you were in Kansas, in the middle of the country, and you never made foreign communications at all. They monitored all communications…”
“In one of the operations that I was in, we looked at organizations, just supposedly so that we would not target them,” Tice told Olbermann. “What I was finding out, though, is that the collection on those organizations was 24/7 and 365 days a year — and it made no sense… I started to investigate that. That’s about the time when they came after me to fire me.”
When Olbermann pressed him for specifics, Tice offered, “An organization that was collected on were US news organizations and reporters and journalists.”
Okay, Obama: Will You Investigate NOW?
01.21.09 by semidi
- George Carlin – Abortion
- Okay, Obama: Will You Investigate NOW?
- Comic Books Politics
- Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish
- Oh, NOW the Media Cares About “Consensus”
- Thank You, Arthur
- Pelosi Finally Wants to Go After Bush Juntists
- We Now Resume Our Regularly Scheduled Blog, Already In Progress
- Matt Nathanson – Come on Get Higher
- “Thanksgiving is next week, and President Bush could make it a really special holiday by resigning.”
- Forty-five Years and One Day Ago…
- What’s Your Score?
- Too Cool
- Napolitano Tapped for DHS Post
- 61,073 hits