1. Troy Anthony Davis received a last minute stay of execution from the SCOTUS on Tuesday night.
2. John McCain admitted that he isn’t up to the 24/7 relentless and multiple demands of the Presidency. However, it’s a cute way to shield Palin from the press — even though it underscores her lack of readiness to deal with reporters… And the White House.
3. Obama has sold out to the Republicans. Again.
4. The Bush Junta fended-off claims that it had been negligent in addressing the subprime mortgage crisis by claiming the haphazard plan it trotted-out last weekend had actually been in the works for months, and it had just been sitting it on it all this time. Now the juntists have just admitted that the plan, which was kept under wraps for months while the economy’s problems worsened, isn’t even based on hard data.
5. Texas continues down the downward spiraling trail blazed by Kansas.